Help to Buy is available across Scotland
5% deposit + 15% equity loan + 80% mortgage =
100% home ownership!
Help to Buy scheme example
If you have 5% of the cost of your dream home, you could be eligible for a Government equity loan of up to 15%, taking your mortgage borrowing down to 80%.
This could make your new home more affordable as the rates from the lender are more competitive at 80%, and repayments much less, meaning you could save hundreds of pounds!*
The best news is that the 15% loan is interest free!
The scheme is available to everyone – whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking to move up the property ladder. But be quick as the funds are limited!
How Help to Buy (Scotland) works:
- A minimum 5% deposit is all you’ll need
- Available on all Castle Quality Homes in Scotland up to £200,000
- Help to Buy (Scotland) is available to all types of home buyers
- The Scottish Government will lend you up to 15% of the value of your property through an equity loan – interest-free for the loan term
- You will only need to secure up to a 80% mortgage
How do I apply?
This is the easy part: just contact our friendly sales advisors at any one of our developments across Scotland and they can use their expertise and contacts to guide you every step of the way.